I figured with today being prelims and everyone out there voting anyway, it would be appropriate to end this week's poll. I mean, we're all about results now, right?
The question was which is your favorite fair food.
We end the week with a four-way tie:
25% for mini doughnuts
25% for cotton candy
25% for anything on a stick
25% for anything not on a stick
No one likes sno cones. Now, now! You secret sno cone lovers had your chance.
Even with a steady voter increase (there were 4 whole votes this week!) - a whopping 33% improvement (which would have been 50% the previous week; it's amazing how the more votes you get, the smaller the increase of percentages is when the numbers are this low) - it is time to bid adieu to the poll for now. I think that since my counter below indicates more than 4 people are reading this (it doesn't count me and I just installed it a couple weeks ago), the vast majority do not want to participate; the vast majority probably do not want to read about percentages and increases, either. I might attempt a poll again at some later date. Possibly with a more important issue. Or (knowing me) not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment