I have not anticipated getting the mail so much since I was a kid. But the last two days I have been very anxious about the delivery of my mail. The mailman never seems to come at the same time each day, so it's always a guessing game throughout the day. "Is he here?" "Has he come yet?" "Has "it" come yet?" Well, today, it was with a desire to retch that I went out to retrieve the mail.
And today, "it" was here. The Wisconsin Board of Bar Examiners letter. (More (w)retched feelings; I have very interesting memories from the two times I did not pass the CA exam, and most deal with an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach. This time I was hoping to replicate the joy I had when i finally passed the CA Bar.) With trembling hands and great anticipation I opened the letter, and it was with a huge sigh of relief and a most humbling feeling that I learned I passed the WI Bar.
Thanks for all your prayers and support! I know that God is in control, and I'm grateful that He allowed me to be successful in this endeavor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats! That's great news. Really.
You know, random delivery times can be better than the postal carrier (that's the PC term I think) that is usually regular as rain and then delays delivery only on bar results day...several hours...so long that you finally have to leave the house and wander the neighborhood side streets looking for him...so long that you eventually have to follow previous plans and leave home altogether without your beloved envelope. Not that I'd ever be so ridiculous that I'd try to hunt down the postal carrier - but some desperate soul might and I wouldn't fault them...(ahem)
Anyway, wouldn't it be easy for these little states (i.e., non-California states) to post some little list on the internet the day results are released? What's with the archaic method of snail mail notification while the state bar sits on the pass list in its office?
Everything's archaic in some states - handwritten exams, lack of internet capabilities...alas, we were very spoiled by CA. (Though apparently spoiling me was not enough to get me to move there thus far!)
Thanks, Amanda. =)
WAAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOO, Linnea!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment