8.10.2009

Hmmm. Radiology wants to see me this week.

Apparently there's an "irregularity" in my x-ray, and they want to make sure I don't have a hairline fracture in my ankle.

Also, they want me to go in and get crutches this afternoon and check out the brace thing I have and potentially replace it with a bigger, better (read: uglier) boot.

_____

In other news: I love Kona coffee. I love the scent, taste, everything about it. I love how it warms me up and makes my little heart go pitter pat, pitter pat. (Although that could just be the caffeine that makes my little heart go all aflutter.)

2 comments:

docbonsai said...

hope all is ok ... If you need a "2nd opinion" on anything, let me know!

akalinear said...

I would love it if you could get a podiatrist to see me before August 25th! I have to have a referral to an in-network podiatrist, and the only in-network podiatrists have long waiting lists. The one with the shortest wait time can't see me until two weeks from today to check out the "irregularity" in my foot. In the meantime, the crutches may leave my armpits sore, but they are definitely a good thing for my ankle.