8.17.2009

Random Thoughts: Monday edition

Today it looks like I was so bored, I played with a yellow highlighter all over my leg and foot. Rest assured, this is not the case.
_____

To my rowing coach: please do not send people over to break my tennis racquet. Friend and tennis partner Emily already stole all my tennis balls (and she doesn't even row!), and one never knows when one will need to use a tennis racquet as a cane.
_____

I am glad that I don't drive a manual transmission car right now. Also: apparently my left foot is finally getting the idea that braking is not the same as putting the clutch in (and I am no longer in danger of whiplash). Somehow it took a while for that instinct to go away, even though it's been years since I last drove a stick.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

It is bad enough this happened. But in August? BUMMER BUMMER BUMMER! Wishes for a speedy recovery.