Also, I start physical therapy on Tuesday. We'll see how that goes. I'm pretty sure it's going to hurt. In the meantime, per doctor's orders, I've started to "write" the ABCs with my foot to start getting more range of motion out of my ankle. Right now, it looks more like I've started with punctuation marks than the ABCs.
It was a tough weekend. Our team did really well at the NWIRA championship regatta at Lake Elmo on Friday and Saturday, and I'm extremely proud of my teammates, but it was hard being there and not being able to row.
Things I love lately:-Jeopardy
-Hell's Kitchen
-Night Soldiers by Alan Furst
-Wooden Path
-Wearing real shoes...on BOTH feet!
Things I dislike lately:
-Blood pooling near my toes as I began to wear real shoes again, causing more bruising (ok, I think I'll always hate that one, not just lately)
-Not being able to row
-Humidity
-Sitting through multiple meetings on the exact same topic, hearing the same thing over and over and over and over...all while my foot swells up because I'm sitting too long.

No comments:
Post a Comment