8.06.2009

Random Musing.

So, if you are supposed to dress for the job you want, should you eat for the person you want to be? 'Cause if that's true, then yesterday i wanted to go back to elementary school (PB&J, fruit snacks, and chocolate milk twice). I don't know what today is: from breakfast alone, I'd be a bodybuilder/hippie/sugar addict (protein drink, yogurt and fruit, brownies and mini pastries). And there is still plenty of time left in the day.
_____

I got my new driver's license. It doesn't have a great picture, and they even let me look at it at DVS and asked if I liked it. I just didn't care. So. Not a great picture. In the words of roommate K, "Did they tell you not to smile?" It kind of looks like I'm British and embarassed of my teeth, yet I'm still kind of smirking (the smirk is unintended, but it's my usual DL facial expression).
_____

Happy birthday, Jaymie.
_____

Rather than attend a staff meeting this morning on a refresher on how to transfer people on the telephone (really?), one fellow co-worker in my department called another, and then we just transferred each other around the department for the fun of it. And it took about 19 seconds total, instead of however long the real meeting is lasting.
_____

Happy birthday, Ben M.
_____

Why? Why, indeed.


No comments: