Q: Accomplishment in 2009?
A: I, having been nominated to undertake the task for the first time ever, made the gravy for the turkey on Christmas Day (mainly 'cause no one else standing around in the kitchen wanted anything to do with it). It was a tasty success. I figure if you can make good, edible, non-lumpy gravy, you can cook pretty much anything.
Q: New goal for 2010?
A: I have decided that for vacation next year, I want to go here and do some of this and this and this, and see some of this and most definitely this, and maybe ride one of these. And some other stuff, too. Doesn't Alaska sound great? You'd think with all the snow we've received here lately, I would be less interested in hiking about in a wilderness where you can see snow all the time. But no. I'm dreaming of AK next summer.
A: I, having been nominated to undertake the task for the first time ever, made the gravy for the turkey on Christmas Day (mainly 'cause no one else standing around in the kitchen wanted anything to do with it). It was a tasty success. I figure if you can make good, edible, non-lumpy gravy, you can cook pretty much anything.
Q: New goal for 2010?
A: I have decided that for vacation next year, I want to go here and do some of this and this and this, and see some of this and most definitely this, and maybe ride one of these. And some other stuff, too. Doesn't Alaska sound great? You'd think with all the snow we've received here lately, I would be less interested in hiking about in a wilderness where you can see snow all the time. But no. I'm dreaming of AK next summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment