Well, I didn't really care about it since he's not my hero, I don't look up to him and don't really think he's a model for anything other than playing good golf and Buicks, at least until they created this hilarious game out of recent events.
At the same time, can I say that, were I to care, would you (media, general public, whomever) please stop calling an affair Tiger had a "mistake"? It's not a mistake. He did it purposely, and that is wrong. No mistake about it - it's more than a mere "mistake."
At the same time, can I say that, were I to care, would you (media, general public, whomever) please stop calling an affair Tiger had a "mistake"? It's not a mistake. He did it purposely, and that is wrong. No mistake about it - it's more than a mere "mistake."

No comments:
Post a Comment