8.11.2005

blog construction

As you can probably figure out, this blog is very new, and the construction of it has been gradual. To that end, I have now added a poll, at least for the time being. I've decided to take a stab at it and see if I like the feature. I enjoy participating in polls and surveys and all that nonsense, and why wouldn't I? It has basically no value other than to amuse me and possibly others, and that, my friends, can be enjoyable. So, feel free to take this one - what better to poll than the beach in August?

I also would love to add other features, but I would hate to do so and make it seem like I'm copying another person's blog. However, if I don't initiate any of my ideas, there won't be much on this blog because pretty much everything I've thought of has already been done by someone out there. So, forgive me if I seem to "steal" your idea...I'll try not to be too blatant about it.

Thank you for allowing me to indulge myself by experimenting on this blog - and you're still reading this!

No comments: