What I accomplished last night instead:

Successful, yes? Ah, Steve Madden: how I love thy shoes. Sure, I can't really wear them with a red ball skirt, but I'm wearing them today, and I like them very much. And they were only $17! And to top things off, I did very well in the steering-clear-of-boots department, at least. I only looked at some wellies, but didn't buy any ('cause they should be houndstooth checked or polka dotted, really, and they didn't have any I liked).

Successful, yes? Ah, Steve Madden: how I love thy shoes. Sure, I can't really wear them with a red ball skirt, but I'm wearing them today, and I like them very much. And they were only $17! And to top things off, I did very well in the steering-clear-of-boots department, at least. I only looked at some wellies, but didn't buy any ('cause they should be houndstooth checked or polka dotted, really, and they didn't have any I liked).

2 comments:
Those are ADORABLE shoes!! Where did you get them?
DSW at Mall of America - found 'em in the back clearance room.
Post a Comment