Dear Internet,
I cheated on you Sunday and spent the afternoon with your brother, Television. See, he was playing the Vikings-Lions game, and you must realize by now that that would take priority with me. Internet, the Vikes did not play all that well, but they won, and that is what counts. I hope they're done with their sloppy play now, and continue to win the rest of this season. And you know something? Fox is trying to get everyone to send in names for the new defensive line. Although I like some of the new names suggested (like Minnesota Maulers or the Four Horns of Horror), I think revisiting the Purple People Eaters is just fine.
Thanks to my mother, I now have a new favorite Thai restaurant: True Thai. Internet, you say wonderful things about this place, and they are all true. It was delicious, and I'll definitely be going back. And after that, my mother informed me of a great Asian market called United Noodles. I saw things there that I'd never seen before (and will probably never cook with, but hey! whatever: it was a learning experience). Let's just say I went with more traditional ingredients, and now I have to make egg rolls and stuff this week.
Internet, my final complaint is that I have this awful cough that just will not go away. I should probably go to the doctor...I bet I have pneumonia or some such thing. But if it's not and is just some crazy virus, they're not going to do anything for me anyway, and I HATE the thought of sitting in a doctor's waiting room, waiting for absolutely nothing.
xoxo,
Minny LinnEy
I cheated on you Sunday and spent the afternoon with your brother, Television. See, he was playing the Vikings-Lions game, and you must realize by now that that would take priority with me. Internet, the Vikes did not play all that well, but they won, and that is what counts. I hope they're done with their sloppy play now, and continue to win the rest of this season. And you know something? Fox is trying to get everyone to send in names for the new defensive line. Although I like some of the new names suggested (like Minnesota Maulers or the Four Horns of Horror), I think revisiting the Purple People Eaters is just fine.
Thanks to my mother, I now have a new favorite Thai restaurant: True Thai. Internet, you say wonderful things about this place, and they are all true. It was delicious, and I'll definitely be going back. And after that, my mother informed me of a great Asian market called United Noodles. I saw things there that I'd never seen before (and will probably never cook with, but hey! whatever: it was a learning experience). Let's just say I went with more traditional ingredients, and now I have to make egg rolls and stuff this week.
Internet, my final complaint is that I have this awful cough that just will not go away. I should probably go to the doctor...I bet I have pneumonia or some such thing. But if it's not and is just some crazy virus, they're not going to do anything for me anyway, and I HATE the thought of sitting in a doctor's waiting room, waiting for absolutely nothing.
xoxo,
Minny LinnEy

No comments:
Post a Comment