11.04.2009

At a loss for words.

When I heard this company advertised on the radio last night, I didn't even know what to think. The commercial was basically telling parents that if they don't trust their children or other members of their household about having drugs or guns in the house, the company would come in with their drug sniffing, gun finding dogs to search them out. Then it was up to you to decide what to do.

I'm not quite sure what I think of this concept. I can understand the idea when it comes to bringing the dogs into your business, or even a school - that makes sense (and both are services they offer). But when you are bringing in basically what looks like cop dogs (though the police are not involved at all, they say), then aren't you essentially declaring war on your kids? Again, I'm just not really sure if I think it's a great idea or a really bad idea.

No comments: