have you ever found yourself madly typing an email with a toothbrush dangling from your mouth? I do. Frequently. It's happened twice today, as a matter of fact (once this morning, and again a few moments ago).
I'm not sure if it's because I can't stand to stare at myself in the bathroom mirror for two minutes; or because I'm really too lazy to stand there for moments on end and must find a comfy chair close by in which to sit; or it could be that I've gotten to the point that I *must* be multi-tasking at pretty much all times (although since the brush is just sitting there while I type, I'm not really doing that much other than soaking the teeth and brush).
whatever. I might not be brushing for the full two minutes, but at least the brush is in my mouth for the two full minutes recommended by the ADA and dentists everywhere. it's a start, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment